comfort food & wine Piknik Park
- An authentic Italian restaurant “enoteca con cucina” located on Kampa Island in the Mala Strana district of Prague.
- Only a two minute walk from the Charles Bridge around the corner from the Lennon Wall
- We have a private year-round heated terrace facing a beautiful and quiet part of the Vltava River’s channel Čertovka - also called Little Prague Venice
- We offer a large selection of quality Czech wines complemented by a selection of premium international wines
- Our open kitchen is run by top local chefs Vladimír Milfajt and Gianluca Fabris
- We have live acoustic music (virtually) every day performed by professional musicians from the Czech Republic, Ireland, the United States
here's a few fun facts...Did you know?
In the first weeks after our opening we sold more than 400 pinsas (pinsa romana, which our diners have said are better than pizza)?
We have prepared over 350 tiramisu desserts (which one reviewer mentioned was the best tiramisu she has ever had?)
We have managed to send thank-yous for reviews in 17 different languages (Whew, only 6,892 languages left to say thank you in!)
We have already been featured in The Guardian?
We offer a free welcome drink for every reservation made!
hear from our customersReviews
We liked Piknik Park so well we went back for a second meal! The evening outdoor ambiance, which was already beautiful and romantic, was made even better by the live music by two fun, talented musicians (guitar and violin). Loved it!
Adriano was a fantastic server and treated us like family. My family and I had an amazing Christmas Eve Dinner here. I would totally come back.